Currently, 3-layer cartons are commonly used and extremely important for businesses in Vietnam. Especially the production, trading and exporting enterprises. So what is 3 layer carton? why is it used so widely. Let's find out in the article below.
First, a 3-layer carton is made from carton paper or cardboard which is a type of paper in the packaging industry.
3-layer carton is a type of carton with a structure of three layers. The inside consists of two outer layers of paper and a wave-shaped or sinusoidal layer in the middle. The wave shape in the carton depends on the waveforms A, B, C, E and has different height and number of waves.
3-layer carton is composed of three layers:
- Outer layer of 3-layer carton: it is the outermost layer of paper made from smooth, flat, glossy and beautiful paper that can be white or golden brown.
- The middle layer of a 3-layer carton: usually made of tissue paper, creating corrugated layers attached between two layers of paper, acting as a cushion for a 3-layer carton to limit impacts and increase the likelihood bearing the force when storing objects or moving.
- The bottom layer of a 3-layer carton: Usually this layer can be a layer of plain paper, as well as a layer of tissue paper or a layer of hard paper. Has a supporting role, and this paper has almost twice that of outer paper.
- Regarding the quantity of a 3-layer carton, depending on the application requirements, the structure of each carton will be tailored. Accordingly, what color is the coating paper, such as yellow, white or brown, the corrugated layers will also change depending on the requirements of the order.
>> See more Plastic packaging of all kinds such as plastic bags, pp bags for mouth stickers, explosion foam, Pe Foam
Materials for industrial 3-layer carton production are made from two types:
- Ordinary Carton paper in its composition is about 74% paper, 22% polyethylene and 4% aluminum.
Carton paper used in low temperature environments is about 80% paper and 20% polyethylene.
Paper used in the manufacture of 3-layer carton is recycled paper from used paper and pulverized. Next filter and sort the paper types. Then with the help of modern machinery the scrap paper will be mixed with water in the blender to extract all the paper fibers. Finally, they will be crushed, dried and mixed according to their own recipe to make a 3-layer carton.
Each product cannot be 100% perfect, they all have different advantages and disadvantages, let's find out.
- When comparing products used for other storage, a 3-layer carton is relatively cheap and easy to use.
- Raw materials to make finished 3-layer carton have low price, easy to find and large quantity.
- Light weight, easy to cut, bend to create finished products according to your needs.
- Resistant to compressive forces and has a good platform.
- 3-layer carton has many different designs and designs. It can be designed according to customer requirements such as box or box.
- Rich in color and good ink capture, so printing quality is very sharp and clear.
- Assembling cartons is easy to manipulate and easy to make, assemble into boxes or 3-layer cartons in many styles and use staples, fasteners or tape to keep the texture.
- 3-layer carton is in the form of a small carton box, not too thick. When you do not need to use it, it can be folded into a flat very compact, easy to store and preserve, save space, ..
- For types of 3-layer waterproofed carton with high waterproof ability, and protect other food products.
- On the surface of the barrel, it is easy to coat the surface or emboss the box.
- In the process of using you want to change the original design is also completely possible
- When 3-layer cartons are old, it is easy to handle because they are recyclable.
- When damaged or unusable, they can be biodegraded without causing pollution or harming our health, but very friendly with the environment.
- If 3-layer carton products are used for a long time, the durability and quality of the product will decrease.
- Made from paper, the 3-layer carton is very hydrophobic and fireproof, when in contact with water, the product is easily soft, tired, easily torn, exposed to fire, so when you use it, arrange the carton in a place. cool clean.
- Compared with 5-layer carton and 7-layer carton, the certainty of 3-layer carton is not equal.
- Normal 3-layer carton is made from wave A or C. If customer requires higher hardness, wave B or E can be used.
- 3-layer carton is suitable for light-weight products such as cans, .. the total weight of the whole box should be less than 10 kg.
- Products are intended for use with light weight goods, such as instant noodles, postal parcels, ...
- Thanks to the ability to protect your finished products, they are of great significance in logictics, helping the manufacturer's goods to be optimally protected during shipping to consumers.
- Printing on the surface of 3-layer carton helps to promote the brand, the brand to the consumer easily to identify the product quickly and accurately. From there the brand will go deep into the mind of the customer.
From the above information, surely you have understood what a 3-layer carton is, right? Hope that the above knowledge will help you in understanding 3-layer carton. Thanks for reading.
Xem thêm về văn bản nguồn nàyNhập văn bản nguồn để có thông tin dịch thuật bổ sung
Gửi phản hồi
Bảng điều khiển bên