Referring to PE foam, this is a material commonly used in many industries such as electronic packaging, agricultural products, or packaging of ceramics, glass, household goods ... This coating has many advantages. great score and affordable price. So do you know what PE foam is or not? The article below we will help you understand it more deeply.
Learn about PE foam
1. What is PE foam?
PE foam - Polyethylene foam is a sponge film made from Polyethylene or PE plastic material. When we melt Polyethylene resin, microscopic air bubbles are trapped and trapped to create a strong hyperlink. Its common Vietnamese names are PE foam film, PE foam foam or PE foam foam ...
The product possesses many unique features that cannot be replaced by any other materials such as:
- Flexible and effective against water and chemicals.
- Possessing high elasticity.
- Light weight and can float above water.
- Not affected by bacteria or mold.
- PE foam is resistant to sound and heat ...
On the market, PE foam is divided into several types as follows:
- PE foam in rolls.
- PE foam foam bag.
- Foam PE foam in the form of bars, plates or shaped boxes.
Depending on the different industries, PE foam will be used to suit the following:
In the electronic packaging industry, PE foam is used to make:
- Thin foam sheets serve as a cushion for cartons.
- Shaped foam box to protect structural components details.
- PE foam film is antistatic, anti-frictional, accumulating electricity, causing electrical circuit explosion.
- Padding to prevent scratches on the screen of the phone.
- Use to insert openings in the cargo box.
- Use household packaging, wrap dishes, protect glass bottles when moving.
- PE foam protective package for gift box.
- Use for preservation to avoid dust or moisture for furniture.
In the transportation industry, PE foam is used to help:
- Protect inside and outside for the container.
- To fill the slots.
- To protect fragile goods such as cosmetics, glass bottles, wine bottles ...
In garment industry, PE foam is also commonly used to: make life jackets, heat jackets, cockpit pillows, seat cushions, and shoe pads.
In the construction industry, PE foam also asserts its mission through the following applications:
- Use heat protection for construction works, condominiums, barns, houses ...
- Used as materials to prevent concrete settlement.
- Used as cushioning natural wood floor and industrial wood floor.
- Used for sound insulation in the middle of the theater.
PE foam foam is used to wrap bananas for export, wrapped in melons, apples, guava ... Or used to preserve the heat of preserving lychee for export.
Where to buy PE Foam foam with good quality?
If you are looking to buy high quality PE foam foam with good price and variety, Nam Phat Plastic Company is the place that you should not ignore. Here we have a wide range of PE foam products with different designs to help you choose to buy to suit your needs.
Thanks to advanced modern production lines, large specialized machinery, abundant raw materials and especially experienced staff. Therefore, Nam Phat Plastic Company promises to bring to customers the desired PE foam foam samples in a short time.
The price that the company offers for PE foam products commits that it is the most reasonable and best in the market. The more customers who buy, the more often they buy there are definitely incentives attached. In addition, wherever you are, just contact Nam Phat Plastic company for convenient delivery. There is always a team of consultants who are thoroughly knowledgeable about each product, each type of PE foam suitable for each industry. From there advise you to choose the type of PE foam foam product that suits your needs.
The information presented in the above article, we hope that has helped you better understand what PE foam is and some information related to it. If you have any questions that you need advice or assistance, please contact Nam Phat Plastic. We always accompany you to bring the most peace of mind and satisfaction!