Plastic packaging is a familiar product and widely applied in our daily lives. Therefore, the demand for plastic packaging is also increasing. Currently there are many different types of plastic packaging to serve each purpose. To better understand what plastic packaging is as well as the characteristics of this product, let's consult some of the following information!
The current type of plastic packaging is produced quite diverse to meet the needs of customers. Depending on the purpose of use, customers have a suitable choice. Some of the most popular models today:
- PE plastic packaging
This is the most common type of packaging used today, also known as plastic packaging. You buy goods in markets, supermarkets, and groceries that are contained by the same type of packaging. The characteristics of this packaging pattern are good waterproof, good air permeability but less grease. In a short time can withstand high temperatures not exceeding 230oC. When exposed to aromatic essential oils or detergents such as Alcool, H2O2 ... will be easily inflated and damaged. Easily lose the value of the product inside because the packaging is easy to renders and absorb odors. This product is used to make cage bags or used as cork industry.
- PVC packaging
PVC packaging is often used to shrink bottles, bottles or shrink film for a short time. Also used as a variety of household materials and other products such as electrical cables, plumbing, raincoats, ...
- PC plastic packaging
This packaging model has transparent properties, mechanical strength and very high stiffness. The cost is nearly 3 times higher than PP, PET plastic so it is less used. Better waterproofing than PVC and PE packaging, but inferior to PET and PP. Especially, this model can withstand temperatures above 100 ° C. PC packaging is often used as a bottle, a bottle, a lid containing food but needs to be sterilized.
- PET plastic packaging
PET plastic packaging samples have high mechanical strength, withstand tear force, high impact force. Inert to the environment and food. This form of packaging is often used as plastic bottle bottles.
- PP plastic packaging
PP plastic packaging has 2 types: clear white and milky white. High mechanical strength, good load resistance, good waterproofing, quite hard and not flexible. Not stretched but easily torn when punctured. This product is used to form fibers to weave into PP as plastic packaging. In addition, it is also used as an outer covering film to increase preservation features and ease of printing.
The plastic packaging production process is quite simple. Particularly for food plastic packaging, it is necessary to select quality assurance materials.
- Thread pulling stage: PP resin is loaded into the hopper of the fiber generator and then put into the extruder by vacuum and hot melt. Screw extruding liquid plastic to mold mouth length and thickness is adjusted as required. At that time, the plastic film is shaped through a shaped cooling water tank and then goes to the knife shaft to split into each required width. Next, the yarn undergoes a heating section to stabilize and then fed into the spinning machine.
- Stage of weaving PP fabric: The coils are put into the weaving machine system, including 6 shuttles. The threads are woven horizontally and vertically to form PP woven pipe. Then, thanks to the knife, we cut the blinds through the roll fabric structure of PP.
- Printing stage: BOPP film will be put into the printing machine according to gravure printing technology, where printing details on the surface based on the design requested by customers through the tube printing axis copper.
- PP film coating process: The forklift rolls the PP fabric onto the film coating machine, the BOPP film has been printed at the same time. This is the main semi-finished product in this production process.
- Collage and shaping stage: For non-printed or printed Flexo PP bags, which are cut into finished products, when going through the folding system, then sewing or printing, and then through automatic counting and packing packages. As for PP woven bags gravure film in rolls, it will also go through the system. The collage based on the size required by the customer creates the exact size and quality packaging. Pressed sugar on plastic packaging should be made to make sure the product does not contain well.
- Stage of finished products: The semi-finished products created will be sewn in the form of bottom splint, the other end is empty, for customers to close the product, at this stage, the packaging is almost completed in form. .
Where to buy the most reputable plastic packaging?
Currently on the market there are many units producing plastic packaging, so many of you are quite confused where to buy plastic packaging to ensure quality. Customers first need to see if the products at that address are the models they need. You can refer to reviews from some websites for reputable addresses. With many years of experience in the industry, Nam Phat is fully equipped with reputable equipment and materials, so it will ensure to bring Customer satisfaction.
Dear friends, hope the information above will help you in choosing to buy plastic packaging. Need advice as well as refer to the model, price, please contact Nam Phat immediately!