Plastic straps are commonly used for fastening goods and are manufactured from a variety of materials. In the content shared below, we will help you better understand what plastic straps are? along with many other important information regarding plastic straps. Please take a few minutes to follow up to get clearer right away!
Plastic straps are products made mainly from primary plastic (usually PP). It creates rope in the form of yarn or flat belt for packing cartons, packing goods as well as fixing goods both professionally and efficiently. The product is now widely used in the market.
2. What are the characteristics of the plastic straps?
Plastic straps possess many outstanding important features as follows:
- Is a product manufactured from PP plastic or PET plastic ... with high mechanical strength, stiffness as well as difficult to tear, tear. Compared to conventional products, this high-grade plastic also offers extremely high bearing capacity, making it convenient to tie goods.
- Usually, plastic belts made of PP plastic have transparent properties and high surface gloss, so they can print clearly. From there, creating a beautiful color belt, difficult to color. On the other hand, the units can also print logo, slogan or symbols as required.
In addition, plastic straps are also able to withstand temperatures up to 100 degrees C so the goods will be well preserved, packed firmly. Thus, bringing safety in the transport process.
- Plastic straps also possess features of anti-oxidation, anti-grease, water permeability ... Customers also feel more secure during use.
Finally, another important feature of plastic straps is that it is odorless, colorless, tasteless, and non-toxic. Therefore, the use of this rope is not only safe for humans but also ensures safety for the more natural environment.
3. Why is the need to use plastic straps increasingly popular?
The demand for plastic straps on the market is increasingly popular, strongly increasing. That's because this type of wire possesses many important advantages as follows:
- Material: Usually made of PP plastic with extremely high mechanical strength and is even harder to tear or tear. Using this type of belt you absolutely feel secure in fastening the goods, ensuring safety, high efficiency.
- Image promotion: Because plastic straps with strings have transparent properties, the surface has a high gloss. So users can completely print logos, slogans, symbols ... to promote their brand image. This is a smart promotion strategy applied by many units.
- Tightly packed during transportation: Plastic straps are resistant to high temperatures, waterproof, anti-oxidant ... So customers can preserve goods during transportation.
- Safe and friendly: Made from virgin plastic, the plastic straps also bring safety to people. On the other hand, it is safe with nature, helps to reduce environmental pollution when used effectively.
- Convenient for loading and unloading: Using plastic straps also helps the process of dismantling and unloading, transporting goods quickly and easily.
- Support to save production costs: Because it is made from pure plastic material, so it less abrasion of the strapping machine parts. This is a factor that contributes to much more efficient production cost savings.
- Increasing labor productivity: With high quality, uniform straight design, plastic straps can be used for both automatic or semi-automatic strapping machines. So it doubled productivity while ensuring quality and efficiency.
- Perfect product very well: Thanks to the plastic straps contribute to building the best product image in the eyes of customers. From there create trust and create a strong brand.
With many important advantages, plastic straps are now widely used. We can see it present in areas such as: Packaging or fastening items, materials, semi-finished products, finished products. From products for manufacturing industries such as ceramics, tiles, aluminum, to apparel or delivery, electrical patterns, construction ... all use this type of plastic belt.
Some information we hope to have helped you to have more knowledge about what is plastic straps? from there, using the product more conveniently and effectively. To be provided with more information related to you please look forward to our other articles.
>> What is a jumbo bag
>> What is the PE film wrapped in pallet